Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic
If you've had roasted garlic and roasted cauliflower then you'll understand why Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic is so delicious!And this tasty side dish is low-carb,亚博娱乐Keto,low-glycemic,gluten-free,dairy-free,亚博官网Paleo,Vegan,and South Beach Diet friendly.UseCauliflower Recipesfor lots more tasty ideas with cauliflower.
Have you tried roasting whole garlic cloves in the oven until they are sweet and delicious?Earlier this year I shared the recipe forRoasted Summer Squash with Garlic and Parmesan,and in that recipe post (and also the recipe forRoasted Broccoli with Garlic)I talked about how roasted garlic cloves are just so,so good.And if you buy pre-peeled garlic cloves thisRoasted Cauliflower with Garlicis such a simple and delicious idea for a low-carb side dish!!
This recipe was adapted fromRoasted Cauliflowerfrom my friend Alanna,but when we decided to update my version recently to get photos that might entice you to make it,we switched out the minced garlic for roasted whole garlic cloves,and wow,what a great change that was!Of course,there's a whole collection ofLow-Carb Roasted Cauliflower Recipeson the blog,and I think this recipe has to be added to that post as well.If you haven't tried roasted cauliflower or roasted garlic,I think Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic is a must try!And it's definitely time to start using the oven,so let the roasted vegetable love begin!!
Preheat the oven to 425F/220C.Cut up a medium-large head of cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.Peel garlic cloves if you're not using pre-peeled garlic from a jar.Toss the cauliflower and garlic cloves with olive oil,stirring until the garlic and the cauliflower are completely coated with oil.
Spread the garlic and cauliflower out on a large baking sheet,in a single layer.(Use two baking sheets if you need to to keep it in a single layer;my cauliflower is a bit crowded on the baking sheet.) Roast for 40-45 minutes,turning several times until the garlic is starting to get brown and cauliflower is getting brown on the edges.
Season Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic with salt and fresh-ground black pepper to taste and serve hot.
More Roasted Vegetables to Try:
Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms with"Everything"Bagel Seasoning~ 亚博娱乐Kalyn's Kitchen
Balsamic Roasted Vegetables~ Cupcakes and Kale Chips
与香烤芽甘蓝,Parmesan,and Pine Nuts~ 亚博娱乐Kalyn's Kitchen
Roasted Bell Peppers,Broccoli,and Squash~ Barefeet in the Kitchen
Low-Carb Roasted Cabbage with Lemon~ 亚博娱乐Kalyn's Kitchen
Super Easy Roasted Vegetables~ The Cookie Rookie
Holiday Roasted Asparagus with Red Pepper and Gorgonzola~ 亚博娱乐Kalyn's Kitchen
Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic
If you've had roasted garlic then you'll understand why roasting vegetables with garlic is such a good idea,and this Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic is so delicious!!
- 1 medium-large head cauliflower,cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 – 1 cup peeled whole garlic cloves or about 30-50 garlic cloves (Garlic cloves that come in a jar are fine for this.)
- 3 T good quality olive oil
- salt and fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C.Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray (or use two baking sheets if your head of cauliflower is extra large.
- Cut up the head of cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel garlic cloves if needed.
- Toss the cauliflower and garlic cloves with olive oil,stirring until the garlic and the cauliflower are all completely coated with oil.
- Spread the garlic and cauliflower out on a large baking sheet,in a single layer.(Use two baking sheets if you need to to keep it in a single layer.)
- Roast for 40-45 minutes,turning several times until the garlic is starting to get brown and cauliflower is getting brown on the edges.
- Season with salt and fresh-ground black pepper and serve hot.
This recipe was adapted fromRoasted Cauliflowerby my friend Alanna atA Veggie Ventureand I think it's fun that this was the very first recipe Alanna posted on her veggie-centric blog!The updated version tested with help fromJakeandKara,and we all gobbled it up when it was done!!
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
This Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic is a good side dish for any low-glycemic or low-carb diet,and the recipe also works for 亚博娱乐Keto,亚博官网Paleo,and Vegan diets and any phase of the South Beach Diet.
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Use theDiet Type Indexto find recipes suitable for a specific eating plan.You can alsoFollow 亚博娱乐Kalyn's Kitchen on Pinterestto see all the good recipes I'm sharing there.
If you want nutritional information for a recipe,you can sign up for a free membership withYummlyand use the Yum button on my site to save the recipe and see the nutritional information.Another option is entering the recipe intothis Recipe Nutrition Analyzer,which will calculate it for you.