低碳水化合物烤卷心菜用柠檬is a perfect low-carb side dish for corned beef or any other kind of meat. And if you’re a cabbage fan, I promise you will make this over and over!
Watch the video to see if you’d like to make Roasted Cabbage with Lemon!
It’s March and one thing I love about this month is the way cabbage goes on sale at almost every grocery store in the U.S. Of course that’s because so many Americans make Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patrick’s day, never mind the fact that it’s not really an authentic Irish dish. And I love both corned beef and cabbage no matter how you cook them, so I’m always happy to cook either one of them, especially when they’re on sale!
Years ago我煮了一些咸牛肉and made this amazingLow-carb Roasted Cabbage with Lemonto serve with it, and since then I’ve made this over and over and loved it every time I made it. And since cabbage is cheap right now, I’m featuring this favorite way to cook cabbage forFriday Favoritesthis week to see if I can encourage you to try it. The roasted cabbage has lemon and olive oil brushed on before it cooks, and this is so amazingly delicious that I think most anyone who likes roasted veggies would love it. And if you forced me to choose my very favorite cabbage recipe, this would be the one I’d pick.
And thanks to reader participation there is are slightly improved instructions for this recipe. On the advice e-mailed to me by a reader whose name I can no longer remember, I now keep the strip of core on each piece of cabbage when I cut the cabbage into wedges, which makes turning it over on the pan much easier. You can cut that away when you eat the wedge of cabbage, or if your cabbage is small and young the core might taste fine.
How to Make Low-Carb Roasted Cabbage with Lemon:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe, including nutritional information.)
- Start preheating oven, then cut one head of cabbage into 8 wedges, cutting through the core. (I used to trim the core but a reader shared that if you leave it on the wedges stay together better, and you can easily cut it off as you eat it.)
- Arrange cabbage pieces on a large baking sheet that you’ve sprayed with olive oil or non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Roast cabbage 15 minutes, or until the side touching the pan is nicely browned, then turn each piece carefully.
- Serve the cabbage hot, with extra lemon slices for people to squeeze on a bit more lemon juice if they’d like.
More Low-Carb Recipes with Cabbage:
Kalyn’s Top Ten Low-Carb Cabbage Recipes~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Keto Stuffed Cabbage~ I Breathe I’m Hungry
Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers with Beef, Sausage, and Cabbage~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Lucy’s Skillet Cabbage~ CopyKat再保险cipes
Vietnamese Cabbage Salad with Chicken and Cilantro~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Spicy Cabbage~ Barefeet in the Kitchen
- 1large head of green cabbage
- 2 T橄榄油
- 3 T新鲜挤压柠檬汁（见注释）
- lemon slices, for serving cabbage (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450F/232C. Spray a roasting pan with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- Cut the head of cabbage into 8 same-size wedges, cutting through the core and stem end. Arrange wedges in a single layer on the roasting pan.
- Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice. Then use a pastry brush to brush the top sides of each cabbage wedge with the mixture and season generously with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Turn cabbage wedges carefully, then brush the second side with the olive oil/lemon juice mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast cabbage for about 15 minutes, or until the side touching the pan is nicely browned.
- Then remove pan from oven turn each wedge carefully.
- 放回烤箱,烤10 - 15分钟,until the cabbage is nicely browned and cooked through with a bit of chewiness remaining.
- Serve hot, with additional lemon slices to squeeze lemon juice on at the table if desired.
This recipe adapted slightly fromRoasted Cabbage with Lemonat Eat Repeat.
Amount Per Serving: Calories:7.8 Total Fat:7.g Saturated Fat:1g 不饱和脂肪：6.g Cholesterol:0.mg 钠：149毫克 碳水化合物：5.g Fiber:1g Sugar:2g Protein:1g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
Not only is cabbage a wonderfully nutritiouscruciferous vegetable，但它也是最低的碳水化合物蔬菜之一，为任何低碳水化合物的饮食计划提供完美的配菜或素食主菜，包括古罗地区和克雷托，以及南海滩饮食的任何阶段。yabo88 app亚博app
Historical Notes for this Recipe:
This recipe was first posted March 2010. It was last updated and featured as aFriday Favorites挑选在2020年3月6日。